You are always welcome to come and try a free trial-session at Joe's Boxing Gym. Our staff or instructers are always helpful with the things you need to be aware of the first time and any questions you may have.
To help you in the best possible way, it will be beneficial if you send a short message below about when you plan to arrive.
Great interest in our trial sessions...
We are currently experiencing great interest in our trial sessions. We book a maximum of two trial participants per. class to ensure a good experience for both parts. At the moment we are usually fully booked one week ahead.
If you have any questions regarding trial sessions you are very welcome to contact us. Please use our contact formular here.
We apologize for the wait but look forward to see you.
- Come about 20-30 minutes before in order to get help with handwraps and any questions you may have.
- You can borrow handwraps and boxing gloves (or you can buy your own).
- Please bring a a towel (you may get a little sweaty).
- Please bring clothes for exercise and perhaps an extra T-shirt.
- Bring proper indoor footwear.
- Bring a bottle of water, alternatively you can always buy a cold one for kr. 10,-.
It may seem a bit hectic and stressful the first time. Your pulse gets high, the music is on and there are new people and exercies you haven't tried before.
We will guide you the best we can and you you'll soon feel more comfortable and acquainted with the exircises.
Should you be tempted by the Joe's training and good vibes, you can buy your own handwraps and gloves at the club. Talk to the staff after training.
Hand wraps: from DKK 55,-
Boxing gloves: from DKK 235,-.